Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random mode is automatically activated.

Random mode is automatically activated.

I currently have the problem on my mobile device. I play the songs from any list without having the random mode activated and everything is fine, but when I disconnect from WiFi or Bluetooth (when I am connected) and when I reconnect, the playback queue is random, because this happens. It's a nuisance to be placing the player back on the song that I left or to be listening to the same songs over and over again. Be careful, I have a premium subscription and I have the songs downloaded to the device so that the playback does not stop anywhere.
1 Reply

Hey @alexdelarosarodrigue,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

This type of issue is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device. In this case, we'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If the issue persists, check if you have any SD card inserted in your phone. If so, remove it, restart the device and try again.

Lastly, if the issue is still persistent, include in your next response the make, model, and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running to continue investigating the case.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts