Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently Played / Libraries Not Loading

Recently Played / Libraries Not Loading

Phone: Galaxy Note5
Network Connection Type: 4G or Wifi
Problem Occurrence: 1-2 times daily

If Spotify has not been running on my phone for a while, when I open it up it tries to load my "Recently Played" section and has a green spinning loading symbol. The loading symbol will not go away and my Recently Played will never load (even with perfect signal on Wifi or 4G). However, if I press "Your Library" my "Recently Played" list appears instantly. But then, if I click my playlist I'd like to listen to it opens to a blank library without any songs. The song list will never load.

My current work arounds:
By voice:
"Okay Google, Open Spotify" (wait for Spotify to open) then again "Okay Google, Open Spotify". (This forces Spotify to load my Recently Played and allow me to access my libraries.)

By touch:
Open Spotify with app icon, when Spotify appears, hit the back button a few times to return to my home screen, then Open Spotify again with the app icon. (This also forces Spotify to load my recently played and allow me to listen to my music)

Once I apply either of these work arounds I can close and reopen Spotify normally. However, if I have the app closed for a while on my phone it will happen again.

I've tried re-installing Spotify & restarting phone, doesn't help.
Please help. Thank you.

0 Replies

Suggested posts