Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Refusing to save to SD, playlists and songs that are deleted or hidden show up on app

Refusing to save to SD, playlists and songs that are deleted or hidden show up on app

So, the app is basically fubar.

It refuses to save to SD, even though it has lots of space. I have deleted the app numerous times, rebooted phone, deleted cache, etc. Nothing works. Why can't you just make an app that works? Getting so fed up with this crap! I am this close to ending my sub and going for wimp instead!

2 Replies

Sorry for any inconvenience you have, the app itself can't be transferred to your SD card but ALL your downloaded playlists, albums, and songs are in your SD card, always. The app alone is just 19.49MB which is stored on your device memory.

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT! The first section of the guide details how to make sure that your cache is set to the SD card correctly (note, the actual app must stay on the phone memory).

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts