Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.3.0)

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.3.0)

ReleaseNotesAnd.jpg

What's new in this version

• New: Our menus are more gorgeous than ever.
  • New: Spotify now speaks Finnish.
  • Fixes: Some Android L compatibility improvements.
  • Fictitious: This app was a hand model in the eighties.

Important to note

• This version only applies to users whose phone uses ARMv7 or x86.
Community Ergo Sum
13 Replies

I am a little late on this but when is this new app supposed to be available? I do not see it or it is not wanting to update to the new one. I still have version 1.2.0.534 and I have an ARMv7 device I have kitkat 4.4 did I overlook something, or do I need to remove the app and search for it again?

Android releases usually roll out gradually over the course of a couple of days. As of now it should be out to everyone.

Community Ergo Sum

Ok ill check again later today and see if the app store finally got it.

It's all I can say.

KIITOS!

Thank you in Finnish 🙂

App update showed up about an hour ago looking nice, Ill report if anything pops up unusual.

Also I'm not mentioned. Even Netflix is translated in local language, so it was about time... Now please do the same to your other apps, like Web Player, Desktop, iPad etc.

I'm glad every appe in my Android phone is now translated into Finnish. There is no English appes anymore.

Thank you Spotify.

You cannot understand how happy I'm with this update, but in my head you set me free. Not to worry about translate anymore, as it's here 🙂

Since these series of  new versions have been released, the App on the Samsung S4 is no longer functioning. 

After going through the whole forum, finding various ideas on related topics (Android Mobile, issues with, downloading to SD, ...), we've unloaded, cleaned registries, folders and other multiple times following instructions, but the app continues to FAIL. 

Installing new works fine, downloading offline as well. 
Next time the App starts, the only thing to be seen is a black screen, with in the left corner the menu button, which can not be used. 

This Forum is not very clear on how to resolve issues. 

Sony D5503, Android 4.4.4 ( build 14.4.A.0.108) has the same problem with Spotify release 1.3.0.423 (I've comitted a couple of crash reports)

Playlists aren't working whatsoever on my phone. It also looks like a lot of people are having this issue.

No new release, no response... still having the same issue. I can't use the service as intended and it's getting a bit annoying. 

Can someone give me information about wheter Spotify is looking into this or where I should turn with my questions?

So, I've noticed you guys returned Radio to its own place, rather than having it on Your Music. Can't say how happy I am by that. Also noticed it's possible to create stations based on genres. Thanks you.

New release notes, here.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts