Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (2.4.0) {Updated 27/03/15}

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (2.4.0) {Updated 27/03/15}

ReleaseNotesAnd.jpg

What's new in this version (2.4.0)

• New: Play Spotify in your Android Auto equipped vehicle. Just connect a compatible Android phone and you're ready to roll.
  • Improved: Check out the new daily charts.
  • New: Discover has gone horizontal.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
3 Replies

27/03/15 - There seems to be a minor update from version 2.4.0.815 to 2.4.0.825 which brings with it Android Auto support.

The rest of the changelog for this release remains the same as the old 2.4.0

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Since the update to version 2.4.0.825 is a connection to the LG G2 Mini and the radio via Bluetooth no longer possible. Only with an old version when run smoothly. It is probably because of the transfer of the tracks on the Diyplay the radio.

Hey Daniel - I just installed the Pioneer AVH-4100NEX with Android Auto.  The Spotify app only allows me to play my music in a shuffled order.  In addition, if I have multiple albums saved to one artist, it won't let me choose the album I want to play.  It does the same for playlists. I can't choose the song, order, etc. All I can do is scroll through, which is frustrating if there is a really long playlist.  I can't play the song I want until I get to it on the playlist.  I am a premium user, so it's not like my account is limited.

Has anything like this been reported and if so, is there a known solution or fix for this coming soon?

Suggested posts