Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S4 To Fiat Punto Evo with Blue and Me

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can help. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and have Spotify Premium. I want to connect it to my car using bluetooth. How do i do this with Fiat Punto Evo 2012? Also i've connected the AUX lead to see if this works and it d...

• Hi All,   I was wondering if anyone can help. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and have Spotify Premium. I want to connect it to my car using bluetooth.   How do i do this with Fiat Punto...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

search function not working

Whenever I try to search for new songs the spotify app closes. Could this have something to do with the fact that I've reached the limit on offline songs. But then this shouldn't affect the searching for new songs . Help!

• Whenever I try to search for new songs the spotify app closes. Could this have something to do with the fact that I've reached the limit on offline songs. But then this shouldn't affect the searching...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Over-driven distorted bass in latest version

I've been running spotify on a Curtis Klu LT7035-J tablet for quite some time now and never had any problems with it. With the latest update though I've noticed severe distortion during any song that has bass to it. Mostly rap and hiphop music. I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been running spotify on a Curtis Klu LT7035-J tablet for quite some time now and never had any problems with it. With the latest update though I've noticed severe distortion during any song that...
  • DiabolusAvem
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

No Queuing in connect play / control

Option is shown, but not supported.

• Casual Listener
  • Option is shown, but not supported.
  • Dohnut
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Another local file sync issue

Hi all, Sorry to add another thread about non-syncing local files, but all of my searches have proved inconclusive so far. I've got an Xperia Z with a 64GB SD card, which has around 38GB free (I've deleted some stuff to make space, although not reall...

sport2.PNG spot1.PNG spot4.PNG sport3.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Sorry to add another thread about non-syncing local files, but all of my searches have proved inconclusive so far. 😞   I've got an Xperia Z with a 64GB SD card, which has...
  • TriggerFish
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app runs while playing on PC

I noticed today that my phone was burning hot and seems to be 'playing' the music on my phone while I'm actually listening on my PC. Tried killing the app twice but it kept starting again and burned up the battery on my phone. Anyone have a similar p...

• I noticed today that my phone was burning hot and seems to be 'playing' the music on my phone while I'm actually listening on my PC. Tried killing the app twice but it kept starting again and burne...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Available offline content has disappeared on me twice

Getting really frustrated, Spotify In the last month, Spotify has crashed on me twice, and when the app relaunches all of my "available offline" content has been deleted from my phone (or Spotify can no longer find it). I'm still logged in, all my pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Getting really frustrated, Spotify 😞 In the last month, Spotify has crashed on me twice, and when the app relaunches all of my "available offline" content has been deleted from my phone (or Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"The Next 30 Minuites Are Free.!"...*CRASH, Silence*. Fix it.

Spotify totally crashes on my phone whenever a "free" thirty minute ad comes up. I have to close out of Spotify and shut down my pohone, then restart to get the music back on.Why, and how do I fix it?

• Spotify totally crashes on my phone whenever a "free" thirty minute ad comes up.  I have to close out of Spotify and shut down my pohone, then restart to get the music back on.Why, and how ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lastfm Username or Passwort is wrong

Hey all,I have a problem with login to lastfm in the spotify app. After i cleared the cache on my phone, i always get this error notification. My password and Username are incorrect, due the login on my pc is working. Im using the standard Android Ke...

• Visitor
  • Hey all, I have a problem with login to lastfm in the spotify app. After i cleared the cache on my phone, i always get this error notification. My password and Username are incorrect, due the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bizzare problem with playing spotify music online / offline

Hi, I have run into strange issue, which has been stopping me from using spotify client on Android. I started to happen a lot more often lately. It looks like this. You open Spotify application, start playing random song, does not matter if it is onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have run into strange issue, which has been stopping me from using spotify client on Android. I started to happen a lot more often lately. It looks like this. You open Spotify applic...
  • ChadKaplowski
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trouble

Greetings Today associate my credit card Spotify but not yet sent me the receipt to my account and I'm still single " spotify " and uninstall and re- logs in me but I still find solutionGoogle Translatehttps://translate.google.com/m/translatePara móv...

• Greetings Today associate my credit card Spotify but not yet sent me the receipt to my account and I'm still single " spotify " and uninstall and re- logs in me but I still find solution Google ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I hate preimum

Pay with my credit card and did not give me any Service. still I have the free version

• Pay with my credit card and did not give me any Service. still I have the free version
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot upgrade to Premium

Hey, My shuffle play is not going away. I click to upgrade, enter my info, but nothing. My credit card is saved but I guess I'm on the free trial. Weird if I have to wait until that's up to use the premium feature? And weird that I cannot pay money t...

• Hey,   My shuffle play is not going away. I click to upgrade, enter my info, but nothing. My credit card is saved but I guess I'm on the free trial. Weird if I have to wait until that's up t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

offline sync not working ?

Hello everyone, i don't understand, i have aplaylist that i cannot sync on my phone : when i switch offline sync on this playlist, it starts to sync and then switch back to "not offline sync". I makes it only with one of my playlist.... Does anyone h...

• Hello everyone,   i don't understand, i have  aplaylist that i cannot sync on my phone : when i switch offline sync on this playlist, it starts to sync and then switch back to "not offl...
  • azore
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Songs stopping after 1s on android phone

I just installed the Spotify app on my new android phone (Samsung Galaxy S4 mini). I logged in with Facebook. Everything looks fine, all my information (playlists etc) is there. But whenever I start playing a song it stops after ca 1s. No error messa...

• Casual Listener
  • I just installed the Spotify app on my new android phone (Samsung Galaxy S4 mini). I logged in with Facebook. Everything looks fine, all my information (playlists etc) is there.   But whenev...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to control Spotify from Android Wear (Moto 360) on Android 4.3.1 (Cyanogenmod 10)

Hi, When using Spotify I can see the track information on my Moto 360, but the interface on the watch for pause/play and skipping to the next song do not trigger any action. They do work when I tried using Google Music on the same phone with the same...

• Hi,   When using Spotify I can see the track information on my Moto 360, but the interface on the watch for pause/play and skipping to the next song do not trigger any action. They do w...
  • Deimo96
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! skipping a song

On my galaxy s5 running 4.4.2 (haven't updated yet due to bugs with 5 I read about here) whenever I try to skip to the next song instead it starts the song from the beginning, as if I pressed the back button, but will skip on the next try. Not a huge...

• Casual Listener
  • On my galaxy s5 running 4.4.2 (haven't updated yet due to bugs with 5 I read about here) whenever I try to skip to the next song instead it starts the song from the beginning, as if I pressed the ba...
  • budwilldo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Albums disappear

Hello everyone, I use Spotify Premium and some weeks ago I started recognizing a problem on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and on the PC software. Nearly every album or song i save normal and for offline use suddenly disappears some minutes or hours later...

• Hello everyone,   I use Spotify Premium and some weeks ago I started recognizing a problem on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and on the PC software. Nearly every album or song i save normal and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow startup and loading

I am using an Htc m8 with kpn 4g (netherlands) and The app is really slow, loading The app sine Times Takes 3-4min. And playing The music another 3-4min. I do have a lot of playlists and one with over 40hrs of music. I was wondering if thats The prob...

• I am using an Htc m8 with kpn 4g (netherlands) and The app is really slow, loading The app sine Times Takes 3-4min. And playing The music another 3-4min. I do have a lot of playlists and one with o...
  • EZlisten
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes