Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Request: Top Tracks What's New

Request: Top Tracks What's New

Hi

Currently when I go on to What's New, Top Tracks appears for around 5 seconds before reverting to Top Tracks among Friends. Now don't get me wrong, I like my friends but they have a poor taste in music and their opinion of good music isn't shared. It's a strange assumption that because they are my friends, they are into the same music.

Can the developers change it so there is a choice in settings or two lists. 

Thanks

3 Replies

The What's New tab will shortly disappear from your device as it is being replaced by the new Discover tab which is currently in its roll out phase. There is also another new section called Browse which will help to find playlists and things (and new releases in the future) which should also appear soon! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks Peter, I'm glad to hear it's changing! And the Browse feature is currently proving useful, too.

Do you know if Spotify Beta apps are ever available out of interest?

@Willsburton wrote:

Thanks Peter, I'm glad to hear it's changing! And the Browse feature is currently proving useful, too.

Do you know if Spotify Beta apps are ever available out of interest?

Unfortunately not, Spotify do beta test new features but in reality those are tested by the public who don't even know they have got something different (like when discover and new artist pages first went out). With modern applications, you don't even need to release a new version of the app to roll out new features to a certain number of users. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts