Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! where is personal music playlist ?

Hi all, Sorry for this so simple question but I can't find my personal music playlist on my Android device. I have synchronized the playlist with mp3 from my PC to my Android. On my PC, it is said the sync is OK, but I do not see it anywhere in the S...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, Sorry for this so simple question but I can't find my personal music playlist on my Android device. I have synchronized the playlist with mp3 from my PC to my Android. On my PC, it is s...
  • rawalpundi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! got premium but will not update my account on my droid???

My droid RAZR does not seem to believe I have a premium account after just having purchased one help?

• My droid RAZR does not seem to believe I have a premium account after just having purchased one help?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Last.fm login problem

I got problem to log in last.fm on my android. When I browse option and I try to input my login data, I can't find "Login" or "Save" button. "Oh, maybe that's autosave" I thought. It seems not. When I press back and check options once again - fields ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got problem to log in last.fm on my android. When I browse option and I try to input my login data, I can't find "Login" or "Save" button. "Oh, maybe that's autosave" I thought. It seems not. When ...
  • Tonasz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is constantly deleting my offline tracks

I'm having the same problem as Mark_Lebbink. I also happen to be a Dutch user with the same type of phone. Could you do the same for me? http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Spotify-is-constantly-deleting-my-offline-tracks/td-p/116500

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having the same problem as Mark_Lebbink. I also happen to be a Dutch user with the same type of  phone. Could you do the same for me?   http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Androi...
  • ctoonder
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

free streaming for tablets

I just installed spotify on my nexus7 to find that in order to stream anything you need premium. I have been using spotify for free on. My laptop for over a year now and I amdissapointed at the fact that to stream my playlist I have to upgrade to pre...

• Regular
  • I just installed spotify on my nexus7 to find that in order to stream anything you need premium. I have been using spotify for free on. My laptop for over a year now and I amdissapointed at the fact ...
  • NeonNebula
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The track is not available to play on my Premium Spotify Samsung Galaxy II account

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there could help me sort this problem. I have just downloaded a few mp3 files on my laptop. Imported the tracks into my local files and moved the tracks into my playlist folder in my laptop. The problem is I can play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was wondering if anyone out there could help me sort this problem. I have just downloaded a few mp3 files on my laptop. Imported the tracks into my local files and moved the tracks i...
  • andrew18
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play music on my HTC One X

Hello! I've had Spotify premium for quite some time and usually I've had no issues whatsoever playing music on my HTC One X. Spotify is still working perfectly on both my desktop and my laptop. What happens: I start Spotify on my phone and it logs in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I've had Spotify premium for quite some time and usually I've had no issues whatsoever playing music on my HTC One X.    Spotify is still working perfectly on both my deskt...
  • lindst3dt
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Galaxy s2 lock screen controls

I've been using the beta and recently updated to the new official app but am still unable to get the lockscreen controls on my samsung s2. Has anyone managed to get this working? I've tried deleting selecting "clear data" on the appplication setting ...

• Regular
  • I've been using the beta and recently updated to the new official app but am still unable to get the lockscreen controls on my samsung s2. Has anyone managed to get this working? I've tried deleting ...
  • vampyren
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading starred song allover again.

Im having this problem(?) with Spotify. Everytime I start Spotify I must download a couple hundred starred song again and again.. and everytime I add more starred songs I must download them too. Its really annoying cause when using my phones internet...

• Casual Listener
  • Im having this problem(?) with Spotify. Everytime I start Spotify I must download a couple hundred starred song again and again.. and everytime I add more starred songs I must download them too. Its ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep playing without sound

Please help! I got spotify premium and a sony ericsson xperia. About a week ago something happened with my spotify on my mobile because there isn't any sound anymore when I'm playing songs. The song (doesn't mather witch song i choose) playes, the ti...

• Please help! I got spotify premium and a sony ericsson xperia.    About a week ago something happened with my spotify on my mobile because there isn't any sound anymore when I'm playing...
  • ConorReed
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unknown error code "-24"

I recently factory reset my Samsung Galaxy S3 as it was freezing on me. With that everything redownlaoded via Google Play automatically except Spotify. When I tried manually it downloads and goes to install and a message comes up stating Unkown error...

• Regular
  • I recently factory reset my Samsung Galaxy S3 as it was freezing on me. With that everything redownlaoded via Google Play automatically except Spotify. When I tried manually it downloads and goes to ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get spot on my kindle fire

• Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App keeps forcing me to log back in.

Maybe this is intended, but... if I restart the phone or end the app via task manager I have to login again when I open it back up. This occurs with both Facebook credentials and Spotify credentials. Once I'm logged in, it seems fine but... the iOS a...

• Casual Listener
  • Maybe this is intended, but... if I restart the phone or end the app via task manager I have to login again when I open it back up. This occurs with both Facebook credentials and Spotify credentials....
  • unreal223
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

track is not available

I can't play my songs in offline mode on my android, I was told that after 30 days without being online on a computer I would just have to sign and again and it would work, but it doesn't. What can I do more? I want my playlists back! I need Music on...

• Regular
  • I can't play my songs in offline mode on my android, I was told that after 30 days without being online on a computer I would just have to sign and again and it would work, but it doesn't. What can I...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Android: Just doesn't work

So, I bought a smartphone this weekend. A Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. I Installed spotify on it, and that's where the drama began. At home I use Spotify on my desktop. No problems at all, but the android app is just crappy. Already contacted Spotify abou...

• Regular
  • So, I bought a smartphone this weekend. A Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. I Installed spotify on it, and that's where the drama began.   At home I use Spotify on my desktop. No problems at all, but ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded playlists effected by "Mobile Network Settings"

Hi, Downloaded playlists are effected by Android Settings. Only when I select "Mobile Network Settings -> Data Enabled" can downloaded playlists be played (otherwise they're grayed out). The problem is sporadic. Android 2.2 Spotify 0.5.4.73 (0.7.1.57...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Downloaded playlists are effected by Android Settings.  Only when I select "Mobile Network Settings -> Data Enabled" can downloaded playlists be played (otherwise they're graye...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest APK 0.5.4.73 ?

Hi; I have downloaded the lastes APK for version 0.5.4.73 from official thread : http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/REQUEST-Previous-version-of-the-client-APK/td-p/79997 and the link is : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybrr3iil3mpel1k/SpotifyA...

• ...nd the link is : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybrr3iil3mpel1k/SpotifyAndroid.apk but when I install it on my phone , I still get version 0.5.3.56 ! I tried to uninstall and do a clean install but s...
  • rootio
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

this track is not available? why?

I've been using spotify premium for a long time now but a couple of days ago it started to make all my tracks unavailable when I go offline, sometimes it works for a couple of minutes, then its gone again. What's happening, this is very annoying when...

• Regular
  • I've been using spotify premium for a long time now but a couple of days ago it started to make all my tracks unavailable when I go offline, sometimes it works for a couple of minutes, then its gone ...
  • armado93
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SMS failing because of spotify?

I had no real issues with my textmessaging on my HTC One S until I installed Spotify. It takes ages to write a text and ages to send or receive one as well. Has anyone had this problem? I assume it is because of Spotify since it occured at the same t...

• Casual Listener
  • I had no real issues with my textmessaging on my HTC One S until I installed Spotify. It takes ages to write a text and ages to send or receive one as well. Has anyone had this problem? I assume it i...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes