Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Request help with: "Sorry, we couldn't save your settings. Please try again later"

Request help with: "Sorry, we couldn't save your settings. Please try again later"

For the last few months, everytime I have clicked on Notification Settings to edit some individual settings,  I've been getting the same "Sorry, we couldn't save your settings. Please try again later" message.

I haven't reported it until now because it hasn't affected the performance of the app. That and I assumed (wrongly) it would eventually correct itself when uodating to a new version.  Hasn't happened.

I have deleted cache and reinstalled several times with no success. Any tips would be appreciated.

Spotify Mobile Premium

Version 3.5.0.963

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (American version)

Android 5.0.1

Screenshot_2015-09-03-00-33-39.png

3 Replies

I'm on the Beta, but it's working for me. Same version of android. @Daniel @Goodman, do you guys know of any issues with the marketing options inside of Android? 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@kbrooksc Thanks for taking the time to reply. I had full access to all of the individul notification settings. One day, they just randomly disappeared. Replaced by that error message I now receive over and over again.

Same thing happens to me

Suggested posts