Premium

Country

México

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android Oreo 7

My Question or Issue

I recently buy a SD card and is now in my phone. I change the location of the data in the settings of Spotify. I set that all my music will save in the SD card, and now, when I am in offline, the Spotify app asks for a loggin (Facebook or email)  but, if i connect to network my phone  I can enter to Spotify normally, but, if I disconnect the WiFi and mobile data and close Spotify and I try to open again Spotify, the login view appears again and can't enter to my music. Please help! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, thanks for your answer  No, there is no error, only asks for login like a wasn't get logged before. But I think that the problem is solved. I remove the SD encryption and format again, and it works well now. The other times I formated the SD card and inmediatly set the encriptyon, this time I don't set the encryption and I think thats the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Victor171,

That's not cool. Do you get any kind of error message when it asks you to login in again? 

It may be worth giving your mobile device a reset to see if it helps.

Let us know how you get on, 

/T

Marked as solution

Hello, thanks for your answer  No, there is no error, only asks for login like a wasn't get logged before. But I think that the problem is solved. I remove the SD encryption and format again, and it works well now. The other times I formated the SD card and inmediatly set the encriptyon, this time I don't set the encryption and I think thats the problem.

Hey @Victor171,

Glad to hear you solved the issue. Let us know if you experience this again and we'll have a closer look 🙂

Suggested posts