Premium

Country

México

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android Oreo 7

My Question or Issue

I recently buy a SD card and is now in my phone. I change the location of the data in the settings of Spotify. I set that all my music will save in the SD card, and now, when I am in offline, the Spotify app asks for a loggin (Facebook or email)  but, if i connect to network my phone  I can enter to Spotify normally, but, if I disconnect the WiFi and mobile data and close Spotify and I try to open again Spotify, the login view appears again and can't enter to my music. Please help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Request login again

Victor171
Regular

Hello, thanks for your answer  No, there is no error, only asks for login like a wasn't get logged before. But I think that the problem is solved. I remove the SD encryption and format again, and it works well now. The other times I formated the SD card and inmediatly set the encriptyon, this time I don't set the encryption and I think thats the problem.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Tom
Spotify Legend

Hey @Victor171,

That's not cool. Do you get any kind of error message when it asks you to login in again? 

It may be worth giving your mobile device a reset to see if it helps.

Let us know how you get on, 

/T

Solution!

Victor171
Regular

Hello, thanks for your answer  No, there is no error, only asks for login like a wasn't get logged before. But I think that the problem is solved. I remove the SD encryption and format again, and it works well now. The other times I formated the SD card and inmediatly set the encriptyon, this time I don't set the encryption and I think thats the problem.

Jemi
Spotify Legend

Hey @Victor171,

Glad to hear you solved the issue. Let us know if you experience this again and we'll have a closer look :)

JemiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Use the force, Harry" - Gandalf
SUGGESTED POSTS