Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Same ad repeats over and over again

Same ad repeats over and over again

I was supposed to listen more music, then the UTP ad suddenly appears for 3 days, and WHY every ad combo was UTP and why every must be single ads, and it is impossible to play other ads and double ads, and it is impossible to watch a short video to give 30 minutes of ad-free music. So this UTP ad can consider as an annoying glitch, please help me.

Plan

Free

Country

Malaysia

Device

Samsung Galaxy A52

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

8 Replies

Hey @OngekiASTERIMTrio293,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the late response, we just notice your post. In order to report this issue to the right folks, let us know the following info:

1. The version of Spotify you're running (you'll find this under About Spotify in the app's settings). 
  2. Is it a visual or audio ad?
  3. Rough date you heard the ad.
  4. Rough time you heard the ad.

We'll keep an eye on your response!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I think the UTP ad is an audio ad, that it not titled as "Advertisement ", but rather than "Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS ".

Edit: It has been two weeks since this issue happened. I found House Legends ads and the only ad playing right now is House Legends. REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER UNTIL IM STARTING TO GET TIRED OF IT.

Hi All,

I'm experiencing the same issue.  I'm not on Premium but ads are playing way too regularly and quite often the same ad! The latest Google ad is being played to death.  

How can this be addressed?? 

Edit: I found one thing that there is an ad named HLB Connect, every ad will play will be this and cycle the same over and over and over again. So if it keeps doing this, I'll be moving to another music platform. 

Hi folks,

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry to hear that this is happening.

To avoid getting too many ads, please keep the video ad window in focus, don't click away or minimize the app until it ends.

If that doesn't help and you keep getting these frequent ads, please give us the following info and we'll report this to the right folks at Spotify:

• Country of account
  • What device is the issue occurring - model + OS
  • Spotify version
  • Is it an audio or visual ad
  • When did it occur (Time + Date)
  • What is being advertised

Looking forward to your replies.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Edit: I tried my new and recent account, and listened to them, but I STILL CONSTANTLY ENCOUNTER HLB CONNECT ADS THE SAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL I HAVE TO QUIT LISTENING TO SPOTIFY AND MOVE TO A DIFFERENT MUSIC SERVICE! THIS IS HYPER DISAPPOINTING! THERE IS NO REAL SOLUTION AND I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO SPOTIFY AGAIN! NEVER LISTEN TO ANY SONG ON SPOTIFY! IM SWITCHING TO SOUNDCLOUD INSTEAD!

Hi there @OngekiASTERIMTrio293,

Thank you for your reply. We're really sorry to see that you feel this way and we really would like to help you and investigate this further.

If you can, kindly give us the information we've asked for earlier in the thread. Once we have that we'll be able to report it to the right team.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Have a great continued weekend!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts