Samsung Gear Sport & Samsung Galaxy S8
Latest updates on both
My Question or Issue
I have an issue which has been around a while and still doesn't seem to be fixed.
With my gear sport I download offline music to listen to when I run. However, there are a number of issues.
I log into the stream wifi.
Download my playlists.
All the songs on the playlist have the green arrow.
I turn on offline play in the settings.
Below are the issues that are occurring:
- Some songs do not play at all.
- Often when I click on a song it will play a different song.
- shuffle only seems to shuffle the same few songs. However ,this could relate to some songs not playing at all, i.e. the watch doesn't think they are downloaded despite the fact in the playlist it shows all green arrows next to them.
I found a couple of threads on line with the same issue but in these cases the request has been closed in the community.
Solved! Go to Solution.
The same issues occurs to me either, details can be found here.
If songs are not played, the only solution I have found so far is:
1. log out.
2. Delte the app from the watch.
3. Log in
4. Download it all from scratch.
Frankly, that's the only solution I've got.
It usally happens when you add more songs to your playlist, and that's the only way I know to fix it.
Let me know if it worked 🙂