Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Save music on sd card

Save music on sd card

Hi,I want to know how I can save the downloaded music on the external memory card sd.
8 Replies

Hi @Ppnill, Spotify should automaticly chose your sd-card for saving music if it has more space than your internal storage.

I use a 16 gb card and is more space than my internal storage,but spotify download music only on my internal memory,what i can do?

Go to Spotify->Settings->Sroll down to the bottom
Click the button that clears the cache->OK->OK
Wait 1 to 5 minutes -> Log back in.

I had the same problem and it worked for me after two tries.

Before you log back in, you also can check if 0\Android\data\com.spotify.music is removed. If it's not, you can do it manualy.

I've tried this and the clean install guide and haven't had any luck.

I hace an HTC desire 626s and i cantidad put my download music on the SD. I ve already tried to moved it manually but when I restarted it . Spotify download the music again

I have a HTC desire 626s and i cantidad put my download music on the SD. I ve already tried to moved it manually but when I restarted it . Spotify download the music again

Hey, I've heard that the new Sporify update should fix this problem. If it wouldn't, you can follow the steps in this Solution: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/spotify-doesn-t-save-to-sd-card/m-p/1293000#M55083

- Vincent

Suggested posts