Premium

Country

USA

Device

Note 9

Operating System

๐Ÿ˜… I haven't the slightest clue

My Question or Issue

Where I work, specifically, is a dead zone for my provider (sprint) so I cannot use the internet and they have little to no wi-fi. I saved songs and created playlists to listen to but after the latest update of both my phone and spotify I can no longer listen to the songs. They are still there just just not highlighted, therefore unable to click and use. I've uninstalled the app, logged in and out, cleared the cache, and turned on and off my phone. It's been three days now and I'm frustrated. Also, I've asked a few friends and they still have a save button and I don't. Anyone have any ideas? 

1 Reply

I am having the same issue. I no longer have the option to save any songs and my song library has disappeared. All of my previously saved songs are now under the playlists tab, called "liked songs" and I can only "like" a song now. I can like an artist to have access to all of their songs but not specific ones to save. I have tried the uninstall/reinstall, etc without any success as well. I am still logged in as a premium user. 

Suggested posts