Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved music disappeared. [android]

Saved music disappeared. [android]

Hi, after the latest upgrade of the app my saved music (artists, ecc) disappeared. I can see it un my iPad and Pc, so I think it's an issue with the app. How can I solve this without deleting all cache and dates from my phone?
9 Replies

to be clear when you say Saved Music you mean you can't see artists, albums, playlists etc in 'My Music'... Not that offline files are missing?

If so try logging out of the app and back in again; should refresh it for you.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Playlists and downloaded songs are still on my phone (also the files of the downloaded songs are on my SD card). But artists, albums and songs I Saved disappeared from "my music" list.
I solved this problems days ago by deleting all the cache files on the phone, but after this I should download all my playlist and songs again

Have you tried logging out and back in again?

Android Troubleshooting:

I tried, the artists reappeared but with 0 songs saved...
image.jpg

Hi. I've escalated this to the staff so that someone can have a look at your account for you. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Android Troubleshooting:

Hey @NicolaBoccardi thanks for reporting this to us. Just to double check have you already tried a clean reinstallation

If you're still having trouble please confirm the following details for us:

1. Your exact device

2. Your devic'e OS

3. Your app version

Thanks!

The artists list appeared again after the last update. This seems very strange, but it's ok...

Hello guys,

i have the same problem than the other guy, when i made the upgrade of the Spotify, all the musics disapear.. i dont know why.. can you help me?

Same issue happening here. HTC One M8 -- an album I "saved" on Friday morning to my library and actually downloaded to my device was mysteriously vanished by the time I commuted home a few hours later. No album saved, no music downloaded. Happened at least 4 times again over the weekend with the exact same album.

I logged out on all devices, uninstalled on device, cleared cache, cleared app data. No benefit.

Happened again today, though this time it involved 3 totally different albums 'saved' to my music on the desktop app, only to look on my device and see them not represented. Went and searched manually on my device, saved again, downloaded. About 2 hours later, all 3 albums had vanished from my library again and the one I download was also missing.

EDIT: Happened again literally between starting this post and completing.

Suggested posts