Free

Country

USA

Device

Google Pixel 5a 5G

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

Is it a premium feature to be able to skip around within a track using the audio scrubber in the app? I have been able to skip around once or twice, but every other time I haven't been able to. The only options I have are to skip songs and go back to previous songs. 

4 Replies

Hi @Noxria,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

We've tested this with a free account and were able to change the position within a track from the Now Playing window, the lock screen widget and the notification bar widget.

Can you confirm if this happens to you while playing certain playlists/albums, or is the issue generalized? 

Also, it would be very helpful if you could share with us a short video recording showing what's happening from your side. This way we can take a better look at it.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello and thank you for responding!

This is seems to be a general issue that only affects all songs and not podcasts.

I have attached a short screen recording of the issue.

Hey @Noxria,

Thanks for the screen recording!

We've noticed that you were playing the song from your Liked Songs. The feature to skip around within a track is only available when the playlist supports On-demand playback (meaning you can choose which song to play, i.e. you aren't limited to Shuffle play only). Such playlists can be found in the Made for You section, under Search, and there you can choose which song to play as well as skip around within it.

Hope this cleared things up a bit. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Oh, I was not aware of that. Thank you for clearing this up!

Suggested posts