Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search and order options inside playlist disapeared??

Search and order options inside playlist disapeared??

Plan

Premium

Country

Samsung galaxy s9

Operating System

Android Oreow

My Question or Issue

So i have the galaxy s9 and somehow the search and order songs options inside a playlist disappeared,  I mean they are nowhere on the app 

Screenshot_20181031-121751_Spotify.jpg
5 Replies

Same here on Samsung galaxy S8, search has been giving me a lot of trouble recently, this is not acceptable since it is base functionality  

I found it, its at the bottom of the playlist menu, still a really uncomfortable and unnecessary change. 

Same problem here, after some updates.

Dear Spotify, bring back that function. It's really uncomfortable go at the option of the playlist menu.

SUDDENLY THE SCREEN CHANGED TO A MORE NARROW DISPLAY. THE ORDER OF THE PLAYLIST WILL NOT REARRANGE( NEW TO SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS REARRANGES FOR DAYS BEFORE I SETTLE ON THE PERFECT SONG ORDER) . I HAVE 60 PLUS PLAYLISTS ALL CREATED AND REARRANGED IN THE PAST TO ALLOW AND CREATE DESIRED FLOW OF TEMPO AND STYLE AND COVER DESIGN MIXTURES. THE SCREEN SIZE FREEZE IS ALSO IMPACTING ALL MY OTHER LISTS. IT HAPPENED BEFORE BUT I DO NOT REMEMBER THE CURE. THE COLUMN THAT REVERSES ORDER DISAPPEARED AS WELL. THE TV VERSION SEEMS TO HAVE JUST PICKED THE ORDER I ORIGINALLY ADDED THE SONGS IN SPITE OF WHAT I INSTRUCT MY LAPTOP TO DO. WHAT DID I DO WRONG? HOW DO I FIX IT?

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

@drred2510, we recommend logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in.

If that doesn't do the trick, try running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. If you're on Windows, we also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue persists, could you let us know the make, model and OS version of the device where you're having this issue, along with the exact Spotify version you're running?

We'll be looking out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts