Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share the music

Solved!

Share the music

Every time I try to share my music, the app close!

I already uninstall the app and restarted the phone and the problems wasn't solved

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Moto Z2 Play

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Every time I try to share my music the app close!

I already uninstall the app and restarted the phone and the problems wasn't solved

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try this: If you have (facebook) messenger on your phone uninstall that and try to share the song again. in my case sharing on whatsapp worked again immediatly.

@Barneychung๐Ÿ˜„

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Same problem on my Moto Z Play with Android 8.0.

Same problem here since last update of Spotify a few days ago. In all the years with Spotify I've never had this problem and it worked just a few days ago - I use it a lot. When I just click the Share-button, the app immediately closes down. This needs an immediate fix. I also tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting etc.

Spotify Premium, Sweden, Samsung Galaxy S9, Android 8.0 Oreo.

Also have this problem, Galaxy note 9 and all it does is restart Spotify without any songs paying.

Android 8.1

Spotify Premium

Here is a thread about it, with some temporary workaround suggestions.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Android-Spotify-crashes-when-I-attempt-to-share-a-so...

Same problem with my Samsung Galaxy A3...what to do?

Me too!!!!*#*%%&#*#@#$())

Geez

Since last update, I can't find the choice of instagram stories in options. When I press share, it crashed, my playing music stopped, then the interface went black, and turned to the home interface. Seriously, this is frustrating. Please fix asap.

Marked as solution

Try this: If you have (facebook) messenger on your phone uninstall that and try to share the song again. in my case sharing on whatsapp worked again immediatly.

@Barneychung๐Ÿ˜„

It worked! Thanks.

so glad! ๐Ÿ˜„

THANKSS

Its fixed, thanks but it doesnt work if I install messenger again

It's March 19 of 2020 and I still have this exact problem. So wth Spotify? "

Suggested posts