Premium

Country

U.S.A.

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S10)

Operating System

(Android Version 9; One UI version 1.1)

My Question or Issue

My Spotify premium account was connected to my Shazam app (as the default streaming service). But I noticed songs I Shazam no longer appear in Spotify. I went to the settings in the Shazam app and discovered Spotify was not connected. I tried to (re) connect and it keeps telling me, "Connection failed to Spotify. You can try again later in Settings"  

I uninstalled the Shazam app, reinstalled and logged in using Facebook - with no success to connect. I went to the Spotify website and went to Account Overview ->Apps and deleted Shazam access. I then opened the Shazam app, gave permission to connect and after giving approval, it gave me the same info: "Connection failed to Spotify. You can try again later in Settings"  See attached images below. Not sure how to fix this - connecting both apps is the main reason why I use both apps. Ugh. Screenshot_20191103-113616_Shazam.jpgOption to connect to SpotifyScreenshot_20191103-114001_Shazam.jpgError message

1 Reply

Re: Shazam - not able to connect to Spotify premium

annemgv
Regular

It sounds like a glitch from Shazam. Try visiting their support page for more help: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us

SUGGESTED POSTS