Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle Problems

Shuffle Problems

I've seen a few posts about spotify not shuffling at all, however my issue is that in a playlist of around 7,000 songs spotify only shuffles maybe the first 100 or so songs and plays those.  This happens whether the playlist is sorted alphabetically or by the most recently added song. It's really getting on my nerves because I tend to add whole albums so I am hearing the same artists again and again.  It does not seem to be an issue on my PC, just on my phone.

3 Replies

This started happening to me in the last day or two. My Playlist is at 9,113 songs and until the last couple of days would randomly shuffle properly across all songs, now it's only playing a very limited set of artitsts, feel like something just broke.

Same for me and many others. This appears to be an ongoing problem that never seems to get fixed.

When you have shuffle selected on a play list or song list it only shuffles about the first 100 songs or so.

This is so frustrating because like you, I have a couple of thousand songs but never hear most of them because shuffle doesnt actually shuffle them all! Seems like such a basic function and I cannot understand why it doesn't get fixed.

It does this on all devices. Trust me, I have tried!

Please sort this out!!

Recently I have also faced the same issue.

Suggested posts