Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle disables itself

Shuffle disables itself

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8 Plus

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hey. I'm having some issues with Spotify lately. I don't know why but for some reason I'm not able to shuffle any of my playlists anymore. For instance I'll play a song, then press shuffle, then I manually play another song (not the play next arrow) and suddenly shuffling gets disabled again. Why does this happen? Is this a bug or something? When I play a random song on a random album (not playlists, an actual Album from...whatever, Michael Jackson) shuffle does not get disabled at all. It only happens to the songs I play on my playlists. Why? How do I get rid of this "bug"? If I'm enabling shuffle it's because I want shuffle to function and do it's job. I don't want it to disable itself after manually changing songs. It really bothers me to the point where I don't even want to listen anymore because I keep hearing the same songs in the same order all the time. Would appreciate any help.

6 Replies

I got a HTC U11and having the same problem. But i have no clue how to fix it. It's really annoying.

Anybody?

At least that means the app itself is buggy in this case. On my PC Spotify however works just fine. Tried deleting the app, didn't help.

Does Spotify even **bleep** about the bugs / complaints people have about their product/app?

Considering with each new update they break a new thing? Nope.

Apparently they fixed it with the latest update (from today)! **bleep**, thanks!

Suggested posts