Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle/repeat resets after changing song manually

Shuffle/repeat resets after changing song manually

Repeat button is not persistent after song change. I checked this thread about this problem

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Android-Shuffle-is-disabled-when-selecting-another-t...

but this is not true, it wasn't fixed, I don't confirm this. The bug exists on all my devices, both Android and Windows.

Plan

Premium

Country Russia

Device

All devices

Operating System

Android, Win10 app

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey there @PapaJ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We can confirm that it was fixed at the time and we haven't seen any recent reports about this, so it might be isolated to your account/devices. No worries, we'll be happy to give you a hand with this 🙂

As a first step, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app on the affected devices by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. On your PC, we also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store. Also, make sure to restart your devices after doing so.

If the issue persists, could you try logging to a different account, like a friend's or relative's, and let us know if there's any difference?

A video or screen recording of the issue would also come in handy so we can further investigate this. You can attach it to your next reply by tapping on the video camera icon on the post editor.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts