Premium

Country

South Africa

Device

Pixel 3XL

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I have searched and high and low but my app does not show the "Sleep Timer" when playing a song. I go into the song menu via the 3 dots in top right corner but the sleep timer option is not shown. I am running the latest version (even uninstall and reinstalled today) on Android 10

sleeptimer_missing.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @chodeva 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Spotify is testing new features every time. Sleep Timer is one of the features that are not officially launched globally yet. What I suggest now is that you keep your app up-to-date always and this feature will be available for you when pushed for everyone. More information here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @chodeva 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Spotify is testing new features every time. Sleep Timer is one of the features that are not officially launched globally yet. What I suggest now is that you keep your app up-to-date always and this feature will be available for you when pushed for everyone. More information here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts