Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy s9+

Operating System

Up to date

My Question or Issue

I can't deal with how bad this app is . I look for answers and end up with more questions.

Here is the list of issues I have:

Whether or not I've downloaded my music, it stops either mid-song or 1-2 songs into my playlist. I can rectify that however it requires me to press my home button on my phone or when that's not enough, unlock it. That doesn't work so well on a motorcycle.

My music starts up randomly after I've received aa phone call. Even if I haven't used it for hours. I thought it's because I left the app open but it only happens sometimes.

If I close the Bluetooth system in my motorcycle helmet it stops the music automatically, as it should. However, when I turn off my Bluetooth headphones the music blasts for the whole gym to hear.

Sometimes I can open or close or change songs on my lock screen but most of the time it's not even there, conveniently when the music is blasting in the gym.

My car will permanently show the last song j played before I got out. So if I was listening to sweet dreams by Marilyn Manson, that will show in my dash even if I am listening to Cindi Lauper.

I can't believe I paid for this.

I can't believe I'm reduced to puttjng my problems here instead of speaking to a customer service person.

3 Replies

Hey @Ne0phyte, welcome to the community! We're here to help!

In this instance, with the strange activity you're whitnessing I'd recommend a complete reinstall of the Spotify app on your device. You can find the necessary steps to do this here.

Hope this helps!

Well, that worked for the better part of one week... 

The music still really likes to stop for no reason, mid song, all the time. And that's only the most annoying problem.

Tired of reinstalling. 

I'm not a Spotify employee! Just another (frustrated) user.

Maybe your bluetooth headphones are cutting out briefly? On most phones this causes playing music to be paused so you don't miss anything.

Suggested posts