Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Solved: No volume control on Gear S3 Tizen 3.0 update

Solved!

Solved: No volume control on Gear S3 Tizen 3.0 update

Update 2017-12-05: Volume control solved and confirmed working in latest update version 1.2.1 available in gear app store.

After udating Gear s3 to latest Tizen 3.0 update volume adjust menu in spotify no longer works, when pressing the volume icon in the spotify app it flashes white to confirm key press but nothing happens. This worked before update, tried to uninstall and re-install the app.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Update 2017-12-05: Volume control solved and confirmed working in latest update version 1.2.1 available in gear app store.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Same here. And when I use Spotify with Samsung Healt the Spotify app only works for a while (1 - 15 min). The voice from Samsung Healt interups Spotify with info. And after a couple of minutes Spotify doesnt come back. When I open the spotify app it is running but no sound. All this after the gear update.

Same here. No way to control volume on Gear S3. Come on Spotify, sort it out 🙂

I can confirm the issue with spotify and samsung health interfearing with audio output.

Having same issue.  Any resolution?

No. Not yet. Have been in contact both with Samsung and Spotify. It is Samsung that have developed the Spotify -app for Gear. They have promised to escalate  (sorry for the spelling).
Marked as solution

Cross my fingers.....

Suggested posts