Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
I have read a few treads I could not find any who describes my problem exactly so I'll try a new one and see if anyone has an answer.
1. To start with some songs does not show in synced playlists, the Spotify App just says Loading... on them and nothing happens, if I click on the track I'll get an info screen that says nothing.
2. Some songs wont sync to my phone, they are grayed out, and the same thing happen when I click them, an info screen appears and tells me nothing...
It's very frustrating that Spotify cant tell me whats is wrong or why the track isn't available.
The things I have tried to resolve this problem is the following.
1. Clear the cache and resync the playslists. No change
2. Remove the Spotify App, clear all files from the phone that mentions Spotify and reinstall Spotify. No change
3. Factory reset of phone, install only Spotify on the phone and resync playlists. No change
This leads my to that it's a bug in the Spotify App, and that my phone is not to blame that this is not working.
Phone model: Google Nexus S
Carrier: Telia SE
Spotify Premium Account
I would be very happy if I there could be some offical answer from a Spotify Employee on these problems.
I'll include screenshots for the specific problems, and hope that it will help.
Solved! Go to Solution.