Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some Sort of Glitch or Bug?

Some Sort of Glitch or Bug?

I have the Spotify App for my HTC One S. I am a Premium Member. For some reason, anytime I load the App now, an annoying white screen pops up with the green loading circle. It'll stay up and "loading for about 5-10 seconds and go away. Then about 10-15 seconds later it pops back up again. I can't search through my playlist for more than a minute without getting irritated and just shutting it off.

I've already gotten all the updates. Already tried shutting off my phone. Uninstalling and reinstallig the App. Restarting my phone. Clearing cache and data. At this point I'm not sure what else to do. But I will not continue to pay money for a service that I cannot use. Especially when I've already tried to get help on the Spotify Twitter and gotten ignored twice.

So... Can anyone help me, please?
1 Reply

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

I see you've contacted Twitter support, however I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts