Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sond skipped on Android

Sond skipped on Android

Hi,

I upgraded yesterday to premium. Some feedback:

1. When playing "Justice - Across the universe" on Android, the song skipped from first to last within 30 seconds. Everytime. (model: Samsung S3). It does not happen with other songs. So great for a first user experience

2. There is no way to report issue on the website. Seriously, is spotify aware of what is a real customer support is (you can search for issue but NOT report issues) and not rely on the community?

Just my two cents but I was premium two years ago and stopped because the Android app was a mess in terms of design, resources consumption, etc. Tried again yesterday and after one day, I have to say that there is still a LOT of room for improvement - I am suprised of what I will find during the next day.

So, about the questions:

1. Is this problem known? How to play the album? This is so great to have the songs that are automatically skipped, especially when running and you cannot choose again (or stopped and look like a dumbass when looking at your armband)

2. How to report a bugreport?

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi there, Please see this thread about how to report broken or incorrect track data.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/PLEASE-READ-Reporting-Incorrect-Track-Info/td-p/25291

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts