Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song not available

Song not available

I've upgraded to premium and just recently I try to change the storage location and set it to the SD card in my phone and now every song keeps telling me that it's not available for playback I don't understand why
4 Replies

I have got the same problem. But I haven't change anything. Every time I choose a song the App say "Song not available" but play it.

Hey, is this happening when you try to stream any music from spotify or are you trying to play music in offline mode? Could you post a screen capture showing this happening?

Can you check the app permissions to see if it has access to 'Storage'?

If it's still not working can you try a clean install? The guide linked below details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders, removing offline devices and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I bet Spotify aren't even aware their paying customers can't use their service, they are so far removed from their userbase its a joke, just like their client.

Just google "spotify this song is not available" and filter by the last 24 hours and there will be page after page of people not being able to use their service.

Happy to take your money but any downtime in service doesn't exist for them, no appology, no nothing.

What a joke of a company.

Suggested posts