Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs skip, volume gets messed up, out of control

Solved!

Songs skip, volume gets messed up, out of control

Hey there.

I have a OnePlus 3t since about a month. Now, about a week ago some problems started to occur that seem to be linked to Spotify.

If I use Spotify only, I have not encountered problems.

Last week I was on a long bike trip. I had Runtastic Mountainbike and Google Maps already running for an hour, then I decided to listen to some music. It worked for a few minutes, then Spotify randomly skipped the songs always after a few seconds and the volume went up and down (I could watch the slider magically moving). After that, I decided to turn the music off but Spotify always started again even though I quit the app. I had to uninstall to continue my ride.

Yesterday kinda the same issue. Google Maps and Runtastic Mountainbike on. I was not listening to music at all, but Spotify turned itself magically on again, skipped songs and volume messed around. It stopped somehow when I took off the headphones (they have no buttons or anything).

Do you have any clue what I can do about this? Would be nice to ride my bike with music sometimes again. 😕

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Fihana

I believe that your problem is in the connection between your phone and your headphones, because it might be broken, but for further help try to contact customer suport here: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Fihana

I believe that your problem is in the connection between your phone and your headphones, because it might be broken, but for further help try to contact customer suport here: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like!

Suggested posts