Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sound problem

Solved!

Sound problem

Hello, 

For some reason spotify's sound get lowered on my phone( like when you get a notification) , it can be like that until next song or 10 sec. I haven't seen any pattern, first I thought it was due to I was running it in my car ( connected to my Sony DSX-A60BT ) with Waze and care mode active but it happens when I connected to my chromecast too. 

Anyone ells seen this problem ? 

I have a nexus 5 with 5.0.1, Spotify 1.9.0.1273.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Have you tried reinstalling the app yet?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Have you tried reinstalling the app yet?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Well, no I haven't don that yet.  Could try it. 

It's not allways it happens. Some times it's 5 sec after notofication is done it goes back to normal volume. 

Edit: Reinstalled, lets see if it works better. 

@Varazir  get back to me when you can.

~Joe

-

@joeThomas sorry, I haven't had time to test it yet. I'll reply as soon I have tested.

This is sometimes also caused by the equaliser. Try disabling it and see if the problem persists

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Simple solution. Looks like it's working mutch better now. 

Thanks 

@Varazir wrote:

Simple solution. Looks like it's working mutch better now. 

Thanks 

Out of curiosity did you just need a clean install or was the EQ causing it?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

clean installation. 

I am having poor sound quality issues all of a sudden when I use aux cord in my car. Only Spotify has this poor sound everything else is loud. I have uninstalled and reinstall several times, and issue is still going on. Can someone help me out with that?

Ignore me, misread the initial post.  As you were.

Suggested posts