Premium

Country

Brasil

Device

MOTO G6

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Estou tendo um problema com meu spotify ao tentor abri-lo, eu formatei o celular e logo após baixei o app do spotify na play store e abriu normalmente, no dia seguinte quando eu fui abrir meu spotify ele simplesmente fechou sozinho e mostrava a seguinte messagem que estará anexada em imagem, eu reenstalei o app mas continua mostrando o mesmo erro, gostaria de receber ajuda para solucionar esse problema, desde já grato!

60791691_659791637801789_7531860761451167744_n.png
3 Replies

Hey @Swawey thanks for reaching out to the community, 

If you dont mind I am going to respond in English first. 

I would actually recommend doing a clean reinstall on your device. It might also be beneficial if you can restart your device, although it sounds simple, it can help from time to time.

Finally, if none of those work try clearing your cache and data by following these steps:

Step 1: Head to the Settings menu.
Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.

Here is a video to help with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PeUOLLk0s

Let me know how it goes,

Jack 🙂

@Jack fiz os procedimentos que você recomendou de acordo com o vídeo, porém não solucionou meu problema, quando meu celular iniciou novamente e fui abrir o app do spotify, ele mostrou a tela para eu me conectar normalmenta, mas quando eu vou conectar em minha conta ele começa a carregar e logo após fecha sozinho e mostra o mesma mensagem novamente. 

Hey @Swawey again,

Couod you have perhaps installed a rooted version of Android, as that might cause complications. If that's not the case, can you try to test a different account. That way we can find out if it's perhaps the account causing some issue.

Best,

Jack 🙂

Suggested posts