Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My problem is that every time I open up my app, and log in, the app immediately crashes. I have uninstalled, I have cleared data and cache, and I have reset my phone. 

I'm wondering if it is just an issue with my account itself. I have made a new account using my Facebook log-in and it allowed me to access the app no problem. I went onto my desktop app and connected my Facebook to my previous account.

Went back on the app to log-in using Facebook (thinking I can now get onto it since I am not using my regular account's log in) and it crashed again.

Unlinked the account. Went back on app using Facebook log in - got in.

Is there something wrong with my actual account? Can someone look into this for me? I'm about to cancel my premium subscription before the next bill date because I do not want to be paying premium for a broken account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i managed to fix mine.

i put my SD card into a reader in my pc and deleted all files on it that looked like they were for apps. probably meant i lost some data for games and such on my phone atm but i think it deleted old spotify files that were on there.

works a treat now.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

having the same issue on a brand new xperia 1. if you get it fixed let us know
Marked as solution

i managed to fix mine.

i put my SD card into a reader in my pc and deleted all files on it that looked like they were for apps. probably meant i lost some data for games and such on my phone atm but i think it deleted old spotify files that were on there.

works a treat now.

Yesssss you rule thank you so much!!

Suggested posts