Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify App doesnt work

Spotify App doesnt work

Hello,

The App doesnt work anymore on my phone after the latest Update.

I already tried to reinstall the App, deleted all the data and everything, then tried to reinstall.

It worked for about a minute, until i tried to download my playlists again, but after it downloaded about 3 songs, a little window popped up, telling my i dont have enough space available, which is not true, i got about 20 gb on my sd card and 4 on my systemdrive left, plus i had even more on my phone before the update and everything worked just fine.

Please help me as soon as possible, since I am paying to use Spotify and i do not want to pay for service i cannot use...

2 Replies

Can you try clearing the cache and trying again? Also try without an SD Card in your device.

Other tips can be found in the below guide: 

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I did all this, and the App works until i start to download a playlist.

First the App downloads a few songs, but then a little window pops up saying that the Offline synchronisation failed because there is not enough space left on my device. The App then crashes and even though i restart my phone and the app i just simply get a black screen and a window pops up saying "Spotify stopped" and nothing is working anymore.

Suggested posts