Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Constantly Crashing While Playing Music

Solved!

Spotify Constantly Crashing While Playing Music

Spotify is continuously crashing on my Meizu PRO5 phone. This did not happen a few updates ago.

I doubt anyone will read this, the support here is dismal- particularly for a paid setvice, but not fixing unbroken feayures and adding fluff would do alot for this kind of thing (it was fine a few updates ago).

Can barely listen to music during commute, might have to cancel service and go back to downloading mp3s. What's the point in paying for a service that doesn't work for me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try restarting your device, getting a new one, clearing your RAM (which you can probably do in the settings), clearing space on your device, or a combination of some/all of the listed suggestions. Hope this helps 😀

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify community.

Just to check,  can you let us know if this started happening after a specific update or event? Also, can you let us know what operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?

In the meantime, try logging out and back in to see if this issue persists.

Keep us posted.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Same problem here. I have the Meizu Pro 5 and spotify crashes after 10-20 minutes. Its soooo annoying. I dont know what to do. Tried uninstall and reinstall. Had this problem months ago.
Spotify v8.4.5.1092
Android 5.1
Flyme os 5.1.11.0g

Please help!

I got exactly the same, my phone is meizu m3e and since about 1 month my spotify crash every 5-10 min, i tried to reinstall many times, i tried offline mode, reboot, install from the browser but no way this bug is always here and it's so boring pleas someone i need help, i can't return my phone and i use to listen music on spotify.

Thanks if you read this
Help !
Marked as solution

Try restarting your device, getting a new one, clearing your RAM (which you can probably do in the settings), clearing space on your device, or a combination of some/all of the listed suggestions. Hope this helps 😀

Suggested posts