Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family Premium

Spotify Family Premium

I recently added the family premium and am trying to add my family members to my account and the link it gives me keeps failing. I've tried multiple times and logged out logged in, deleted the app. Refreshed the links and nothing is working.

Instead of having to add each person individually it should just be that multiple people can go with out it interrupting.

Please fix this. I've tried multiple things. The mistake is on Spotify's end.
1 Reply

@Rebeccareneeh

Each family member has to have a separate username and password. So the first step is to create new accounts for each new member (if they haven't already).

I suggest creating it with an email address (not the one used for fb, if possible), since they'll be able to pick a Spotify username / password. Using Facebook will not let you do that, and that sometimes causes problems.

Each member will now have a Free account, so the next step is for them to join your Family plan through your account (You're the one who pays, so you'll be the Family Admin).

Send the invites to the emails they used to create the new accounts. Let them accept the invite and you'll be set.
Each will be able to listen to music at the same time, and will have separate libraries, playlists and friends.

More detailed instructions can be found on the FAQ:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/premium-for-family/

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts