Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Ford Sync Android App

Spotify Ford Sync Android App

Can someone tell me if Spotify has finally added support for Android devices for their Ford Sync app? I see online that iOS devices are definitely supported (according to Ford's website) but other people are posting that some android devices work & others don't. So is there now official support of Android devices on Ford sync & Spotify is just working out the kinks with some devices or is that some smart individuals are just trying some workarounds until Spotify comes out with an official android app? I've used the Pandora app on the Ford Sync system & it's sweet so I would be very disappointed that Spotify don't come up with an equivalent app as I'm looking at buying a couple Fords for myself & daughter and we're both Spotify & Android users.

3 Replies

The Spotify FAQ still says it is available for the iPhone so I guess android isn't officially supported.

Get this and select spotify as your default Bluetooth player:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cp2.start.and.play.music.player

Will be very amazing if they update Spotify to support Applink. I have a ford fiesta kd and wish have this function. I can't get an iPhone so all my hopes are on Spotify's android developers.
Please add this function!

Suggested posts