Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

Huawei Y9s

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I can't see the lyrics section on my spotify, specifically on my cellphone and i have the lastest version of it, which is: 8.5.96.936
I don't know if  i have to wait a  little bit longer or is an  issue with my account

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @AloSs94

Thanks for getting back to us and sending this info.

Keep in mind that the Lyrics feature is still being tested and this might be the reason why you're unable to see it. In this case, we'd recommend keeping your app up to date so that you don't miss it when it's available for you. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us though and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

If anything else comes up, we'll be right here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @AloSs94,

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

If you experience the issue on the latest app version it's a good idea to perform a clean reinstall of Spotify on your device. This step removes corrupted data from previous installations that could be causing this. 

In case you see no difference after the clean reinstall, make sure no battery optimization settings or data cleaning apps run active on the device. Such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. 

It'd be helpful if you also send us a screenshot showing how it looks on your end. Just attach the image to your next response by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. 

Looking forward to your reply. Enjoy your day! 

I alreeady  did the clean- reinstall then I log in and choose a song to play
Well it still not showing the lyrics, still the same as before i  did the clean reinstall

Here's a screenshot

143263955_440021950524138_5498132662704177684_n.jpg
Marked as solution

Hi @AloSs94

Thanks for getting back to us and sending this info.

Keep in mind that the Lyrics feature is still being tested and this might be the reason why you're unable to see it. In this case, we'd recommend keeping your app up to date so that you don't miss it when it's available for you. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us though and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

If anything else comes up, we'll be right here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator

How long does the test period last?

Hi again @AloSs94

Thanks for your reply. 

Although we can't commit to a specific timeline for when it'll be available to all users, we recommend keeping the app updated so that you don't miss it.

We'll be here if you need us again. 

Have a lovely day 🙂

NovyModerator

Suggested posts