Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify + Vodafone problem

Spotify + Vodafone problem

Hi, i've recently renewned my subscription through Vodafone Italia with an option they creates to have Spotify Premium on your Smartphone, well, to cut it shortly, i have paid money as the offer said but my account is still the FREE ONE, i've tried to contact Vodafone, they said it's a "Spotify Problem" i sent 4 e-mails to your Assistance but i did not receive no answer at all and i'm starting to be very upset about it.

I have tried already every possible solution found online but i still have my account FREE after 10 days of payment.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

(sorry my english, i'm italian! )

20 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Do you have a case number?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hi!

Last e-mail  i sent 23/02/2015 gave me this case number #02480443

But i had no answer at all  😞

Hi again.

I've escatated this to the support wizzards, so help is on the way!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

I really appreciate that! hope a solution will be found 😞

Hi, I found I too this problem. For Vodafone it appears that my number is active the promotion "Choose Spotify", but on the page of my Spotify account this does not result.

P.S. Sorry for my english. 

@iacolencio 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i contacted support already, 4 times, first time they gave me a generic answer that wasn't helpful at all and the other 3 times i was completely ignored, like they have no idea of what is this about.

I'm very upset and i ask'em to give me back at least the money i spent for this month of NO USE of Premium Spotify, they ignored me.

Don't know what else shoud i do...

Hi,

I have already contacted customer service several times. They tell me that the problem is the responsibility of Vodafone as it tells me it is the responsibility of Spotify.

@iacolencio  could I get your case number too? I'll escalate this as well.

-

Spotify Cases n°; 02473185 and 02396541

@iacolencio  I've escalated this as well. You should get a responce sometime Monday.

-

i am still waiting for my reply after 7 days....

...really exellent customer service -_-

@Lepence  oh my... That doesn't seem good. I'll talk to the guys about this.

The other rock stars, Spotify team and I take your case extremely seriously, and I promice that my peers and I will try our upmost best to help you until your case is solved.

~Joe

-

Do i have to call God for a Miracle about this problem or after 10 days you think something could happen?

I'm really angry.

@Lepence wrote:

Do i have to call God for a Miracle about this problem or after 10 days you think something could happen?

I'm really angry.

I have escalate this again for you. Apologies and I would hope someone will be in contact with you very soon!

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hey @Lepence 

Apologies for the delay here. I've ensured your case is with the right team - they'll be in touch with you very soon.

I really hope so.

I expect at least a refund of the service since the activation and the payment of this was made 12 days ago and for half a month i did not even have the opportunity to listen my music.

The assistance team is a shame and it's not possible to "promise" an answer in maximum 48 hours if you are completely ignored.

News?

Have passed two days that phone credit I was charged by Vodafone but Spotify is back Free.

I have the same problem since 1 month.
I contacted Vodafone assistance and Spotify assistance several times but they don't know what happens !

Suggested posts