Spotify Wrapped appeared then Disappeared

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

S10e

My Question or Issue

My Spotify Wrapped appeared this morning, but had a connection issue so I closed it, and when I reopened the app I can't access again. 

I saw another similar post from last year but the solutions didn't solve my problem. When I go into the discover bar and click on spotify wrapped, it just shows me my 2022 playlist, but I can't access the story with the music and stats again. 

Top Answer
Noahrsedam
Casual Listener

Alright I did indeed find a solution. Restart your phone and open up Spotify again, if that doesn’t work, you will have to delete Spotify, wait a couple of minutes, then re-download it.  Once you login it should be working just fine! Let me know if the solution worked for you!

9 Replies

This the exact same problem I just had

Same here. If I find a solution I will update y’all.

same. 

please do 

Alright I did indeed find a solution. Restart your phone and open up Spotify again, if that doesn’t work, you will have to delete Spotify, wait a couple of minutes, then re-download it.  Once you login it should be working just fine! Let me know if the solution worked for you!

This worked!!!

Yes it worked! Thank you!

I’m scared to delete Spotify will it delete my downloaded songs and history and everything?

Hey @Laurax,

In case you reinstall your app, you will have to redownload your downloaded content. The search history may disappear from the app as well. This will, however, NOT affect any of your online profile content.
All items added to your online profile will remain the same.

Tip: Should you require it, the search history is accessible via your data files.

Hope this helps 🙂

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts