Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify acting weird on S7

Spotify acting weird on S7

WordsNone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 7)

My Question or Issue

Currently my Spotify isn't showing in my notifications at the top of my phone. This means i can't skip songs using the button on my earphones because my phone doesn't even recognise it's playing. Once my phone goes to the lock screen to skip a song i them need to unlock my phone and go into the app to do it. 

I've also just had a song playing, i skipped to next song and the new song played but the image and name of song and artist didn't update so it looked like it was playing the wrong song. Every time i pressed next song it was at least one song behind in what it was showing. 

Occasionally I'll press to fast forward by clicking in the time bar and it won't work. I'll press to rewind the song and i stead it'll just start from the beginning, so essentially i can't do either.

May be unrelated but my app stopped being able to turn my ps4 on even though nothing has changed and all the settings are correct. This is less important but just thought I'd add it as a bug in case it's related. 

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times. If i restart my phone it works for a little bit then goes back to being the same way. Does anyone know of a permanent fix as e seen just skipping songs had become a real pain.  

1 Reply

Oh and occasionally the song will just stop at random like it just has...

Suggested posts