Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crash at startup on my Phone (empty screen)

Spotify crash at startup on my Phone (empty screen)

Spotify is not working on my phone. When I click the icon the app starts but it displays an empty screen with only the name 'Spotify' on top. I can also see the button to open the left panel. If I click it the panel opens but it is also empty.

I have tried unistalling, removing SD card, deleting application data and all the tricks I have found in yout forums and on Internet.

I have recently bacame premium user because I want to use it on my phone.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9000)

Spotify Version: 0.5.11.4

Thanks.

4 Replies

Same here. I'd love an answer on this one

Mmmm It is working now for me. 

I went out of my house and tried again and It worked.

Could it be a problem with the WIFI connection the first time you start the app?

Try to disable WIFI and start the program with your movile network provider connection to see  the result.

Regards.

@efrencd wrote:

Mmmm It is working now for me. 

I went out of my house and tried again and It worked.

Could it be a problem with the WIFI connection the first time you start the app?

Try to disable WIFI and start the program with your movile network provider connection to see  the result.

Regards.

Checked that.. Both with WiFi and GPRS, didn't work. 😞

I fixed my problem...

I renamed the Android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui folder to Android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui2

Uninstalled Spotify

Re-installed Spotify

Started Spotify

Renamed the new Android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui folder to Android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui3

Renamed the Android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui2 folder to Android/data/com.spotify.mobile.android.ui

Re-started Spotify

Spotify working and all old cached folders intact.

Case closed

Suggested posts