Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify deleted/unfollowed all my albums!

Solved!

Spotify deleted/unfollowed all my albums!

Plan

Premium

Country

ger

Device

Mate 10 Pro, Windows 10, Webplayer

Operating System

My Question or Issue

So with the update that changed the visuals of Spotify (probably 4 or 5 month back) all my albums got deleted.

I do NOT mean that my downloads where gone but that every single album i safed is gone. The "album" section is empty! I did notice it befor and googled. Read that it is a bug but since nothing happen for multiple month i'm really done with it. 

It appears on desktop app, webplayer and mobile. The artists tap is also empty only my playlist are still there. The "recommended" list for artist and albums is full of things i had saved before so yea nice recommendation delet everything i got and then say "hey maybe you like this".

I don't see a reason why i should keep paying for Spotify if they just delete all my music. It took me 6 or 7 years to build up my collection and everythings gone...

5000+ songs all from diffrent singels and albums gone. I will never be able to find everything again.

If there isn't a god **bleep** way to fix this i'm defently out. I can't understand how a company is able to **bleep** up this hard and is unable to do anything for half a year

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I did some research on reddit because you can finde helpfull people there:

"So on older versions if I hit the (+) on a song it got saved to my libary and i could click on it under "albums" .

Now i can like a song so it gets stuffed in a huge playlist, but I can't see that song as album? and if i want to see an album i have to save it completly? Who dafuq had this idea.

Btw i tried older spotify versions: you only get the old visual but this like system is still there..."

From what i can tell so far this seems legit so congrats to your development team you killed a good app

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @Boerny,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

From now, you should be able to locate any liked albums in the Albums section of Your Library.

If you're having troubles viewing any, we'd recommend going though the Album Recommendations (since the suggestions are based on previous songs you've liked) and liking/hearting the ones you'd like to have included. You can do the same for any Artists you're missing as well.

Keep in mind that liking a song from an album won’t save the whole album, you just need to tap the heart on the album itself.

For more information on the changes, we'd suggest taking a look at this Spotify Answer. 

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

You know the problem is I know where my liked albums should be but they are not there. How I said in the thread everything is gone! And I also said that the recommendation feature is full of the albums I had saved before so thank you for the tipp to like thousands of them.

Honestly you are doing great work. Not even reading my post and giving me the usual answer and hope that I do not come. 

Marked as solution

I did some research on reddit because you can finde helpfull people there:

"So on older versions if I hit the (+) on a song it got saved to my libary and i could click on it under "albums" .

Now i can like a song so it gets stuffed in a huge playlist, but I can't see that song as album? and if i want to see an album i have to save it completly? Who dafuq had this idea.

Btw i tried older spotify versions: you only get the old visual but this like system is still there..."

From what i can tell so far this seems legit so congrats to your development team you killed a good app

Suggested posts