Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is no longer recognizing that i am a premium member

Spotify is no longer recognizing that i am a premium member

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Techno Pouvoir 2

Operating System

Android O

My Question or Issue:

I have swithed from an iOS to an android phone. When i try to use my spotify on this new phone it will not let me use some of the premium features such as downloading songs for offline use. There has been no lapse in payment, i have been a loyal account holder for several years now. I have searched through the community blog here and found that several other people have been having similar problems since 2007. I have tried all of the solutions suggested including: checking wifi and data, resetting all of my offline devices, uninstalling and reinstatlling, rebooting my device to factory settings, increasing app permissions, and to no avail. I have still be stuck with this same problem. 

Please give me some answer here, because i feel like im wasting my money on premium if i don't even get access to them.

1 Reply

Hey there @armaita77,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We'd first recommend heading to your subscription page from your mobile device to double check the status of your subscription.

• If it shows as Free, it's possible that you have more than one account with us. To locate your Premium account and access it from your mobile device, we'd recommend checking the steps in this Spotify Answer.
  • If instead it shows as Premium, it sounds like this Ongoing Issue. No worries though, our tech teams are currently looking into this. In the meanwhile, we'd recommend heading over to that thread, adding your +VOTE to stay updated and leaving a comment with your info.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts