NEXT STEP

Spotify is not playing in Samsung S22

Spotify is not playing in Samsung S22

Premium Family plan

Device

Samsung Galaxy S22

Operating System

Android Version 13

Spotify application is opening, when I search for playlist or song and select them to play. There is no response from the application and the songs are not playing.

I have tried rebooting the device, cleared the cache, reinstalled the application and tried every possible troubleshooting steps provided. The issue remains the same. 

3 Replies

Hey there!

This sounds similar to a current Ongoing Issue where Android users are unable to play music and/or playlists appear empty.

Please review this post. If your problem is the same or similar, please add your experience to that post.

If your problem is not the same as the one linked above, please reply with a screenshot or screen recording of your problem.

I have done all the steps mentioned in the post. I don't use SD card, it is saved in my internal storage. I have restarted the device, uninstalled and re installed the application but still I have this issue. I have attached recording for reference.

Great, thanks for the screen recording!

When you reinstalled, did you perform a clean install? It's a way of thoroughly removing all Spotify files, and may help.

Could you please add your feedback to the post I linked above? That's the main thread where your feedback will really be used to help fix the problem. Be sure to provide information like phone model and exact Android and Spotify versions.

Thanks

I hope they get the problem fixed soon

Suggested posts