Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is running so slow

Spotify is running so slow

Hi all,

I have tried to search for possible solutions but getting nowhere so I'm hoping someone somewhere can help me.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 and have had spotify on this device for 13 months now.
I upgraded last month to premium and all has been fine for just over a month.....until today.
The app has been running so slow. I can't search for anything quickly, the browse tab takes a good 15 seconds or so to display anything and songs are also suddenly stopping half way through. I can't even skip songs without there being a delay. I have no idea what's going on. I've cleared all my cache and saved data on the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have no downloaded music on there nor do I have an SD card. I really have no idea what else to do to make it pick up speed again. It's driving me mad. Sometimes the 'search' tab takes so long to search for anything that it times out.

I literally only have 4 playlists and the most songs I have on 1 playlist is just over 200. On the other 3, I think the max number of songs is approx 40.
I'm really not a heavy user and I'd just really like it to run as smoothly as it was before.

PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME?! I've got a 3hr road trip tomorrow and would love for it to be back to normal!!

Thank you in advance!
1 Reply

Is it slow loading over both WiFi and LTE?

Suggested posts