Premium

Country

Finland

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note10+

Operating System

Android Pie 9

My Question or Issue

Spotify keeps pausing randomly, this happens with both of my headphones (Bose QC35II and AKG earphones). I reinstalled Spotify and restarted my phone but didn't help, I can listen to Youtube for hours and it's not pausing (I haven't tried Deezer yet). Tried to use both headphones as wired but pausing still happens, I even factory resetted my phone but didn't help. I have the latest version of Spotify.

3 Replies

Hey @ilovemetal,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

First up, are you using an SD card with your device? If so, please try removing the SD card to see if that helps resolve the issue.

If that didn't do the trick, could you check how much free space you have on your device? Issues can often occur if you have less than 1GB of free space on your device. If you have less than 1GB available, could you try freeing up some space, and see if the issue persists?

Let me know how it goes — I'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I fixed it, turns out it was battery saver that kept putting my Spotify to asleep. So far so good, I will report if I'll run into this issue again.

Hey @ilovemetal,

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out! If you need a hand with anything else, just give me a shout 🙂

spotify:playlist:63XpyubibSokvW1UvGgkBM:small

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts