Premium

Country

Lithuania

Device

One Plus 5T

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi my app keeps playing online music (not dwonloaded  songs) but when i try to like them and/or use search it sais not available in offline mode (for search) and did not go through . try then online or a bit later (for liking songs). killing and restarting app does not helpo. turning off and on data or wifi or both does not help. tuning offline mode on and then off does not help. Restarting the phone removes the issue for a while.  the only thing that comes to mind that could cause this is if you are listening to a song while moving out of wifi range and the phone goes into mobile data connection and vice versa.

is there a way force spotify check its status and go into online mode?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Chiurka

There is some issue with the Android app not correctly recognizing the connection at the moment and Spotify staff is currently investigating it. Please add your vote and feedback to the official thread. It will greatly help to resolve the issues.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Chiurka

There is some issue with the Android app not correctly recognizing the connection at the moment and Spotify staff is currently investigating it. Please add your vote and feedback to the official thread. It will greatly help to resolve the issues.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Suggested posts