Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify lowers my musics sound automatically

Solved!

Spotify lowers my musics sound automatically

o maximize the sound but spotify makes it lower and i cant fix this issue. How can i fix this problem. Help me please.

Im using Android 6

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi!

There's three things you can try out.

1. Go to  'your Libary'  on Spotify -> press the optionwheel in the upper right corner -> Select 'Normalize volume' option off and see if that works. If not, try to restart the Spotify app and try again. If it dosnt change anything, try to set the 'Normalize volume' back to on.
2. Go to the same direction as above -> just now try to scroll down to until you see 'Equlizer'. Press that and see if some of this settings are changed on the phone (Equlizer are effects that normally are used on Android phone itself).
3. See if the media volume on the phone is lowered by going thru the options on the Android phone.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi!

There's three things you can try out.

1. Go to  'your Libary'  on Spotify -> press the optionwheel in the upper right corner -> Select 'Normalize volume' option off and see if that works. If not, try to restart the Spotify app and try again. If it dosnt change anything, try to set the 'Normalize volume' back to on.
2. Go to the same direction as above -> just now try to scroll down to until you see 'Equlizer'. Press that and see if some of this settings are changed on the phone (Equlizer are effects that normally are used on Android phone itself).
3. See if the media volume on the phone is lowered by going thru the options on the Android phone.

second soulution works for me. thanks a lot.

Suggested posts