Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify menus don't work

Solved!

Spotify menus don't work

My Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is unable to accomplish anything done through the menu accessed when interacting with a song/playlist/album etc. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify. I can still listen to music but i cant add or remove songs from playlists or delete my playlists. I have the latest version of Spotify.
23 Replies

Tengo un problema pague la afiliación de estudiante y no me dejo cargar los documentos, me sacó y volví y pague, y nada que puedo usar por lo que pague con ustedes, que mal servicio quien me responde, por mi afiliación envió soporte de la transaccion .
Screenshot_2017-06-05-06-01-55.png
Screenshot_2017-06-05-06-01-55.png

Consulta, estpy pagando spotify premium pero no lo puedo usar. Como hago para reclamar ?

cuando estará disponible Spotify para Smart tv LG?? era el único método que podía usar y ahora lo eliminaron.

I'm a premium member with an Android using Bluetooth and when I'm in offline mode it won't allow me to listen to all my songs that I have in fact downloaded. Why not? Come on Spotify I thought that was the point of downloading a song so you can hear it if you're online or offline at anytime you want, isn't it? Grrrr!

Suggested posts